Fort Myers Custody And Support Modification Lawyers

Addressing The Changing Needs Of Families

Circumstances change. Since your divorce was finalized, you may have remarried, changed jobs or relocated. Decisions that made sense at the time of your divorce may not make sense now, and further legal intervention may be necessary.

If you are considering taking action to modify an existing court order regarding time sharing, child support oralimony, it is wise to speak with an attorney who can advise you as to the strengths and weaknesses of your case, as well as your legal options.

At the Law Office of Luis E. Insignares, we are here to support you both during and after your divorce. As a board-certified matrimonial and family law specialist with more than 20 years of experience, Luis E. Insignares represents clients who are pursuing and defending against post-divorce modifications. We will keep your family’s best interests in mind while working to achieve the results you need.

Contact our firm to schedule a consultation with a skilled Fort Myers modification attorney. We serve clients in Fort Myers and surrounding Florida communities.

Child Support, Alimony And Time-Sharing Modifications

Under Florida law, evidence of a substantial change in circumstances is necessary before a modification can be made to court-ordered obligations regarding child support, alimony or parental time sharing. The best interests of the child are also considered in parenting-related cases. We can provide you with practical, reliable counsel as to whether a particular change in circumstances is substantial enough to justify seeking a modification order. Job loss, promotion, remarriage, relocation and a continuing health crisis are all common reasons to seek a modification.

Contact Our Fort Myers Attorneys For Post-Divorce Modifications

If you need assistance modifying an existing child support, alimony or time-sharing agreement, the Law Office of Luis E. Insignares can help. Call 239-274-6000 or toll-free at 855-826-7002 to schedule a consultation with a lawyer skilled in parenting matters. Attorney referrals are welcome.

Share this page to social media...